Administrator06/21/2021 at 09:17626 Rabbit PointsRabbit LifeCycle: Young Adult
Generally speaking, as long as you stick to the following core principles you should not find yourself subject to disciplinary action:
Ensure a friendly atmosphere for our visitors and forum members. Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner. Remember your audience; both present and future.
The following is not an exhaustive list of the rules and guidelines that must be followed when participating in dwarfpapillon.com Forums.
The moderation team reserve the right to terminate any and all accounts or remove any content at any stage without prior notice. The rules outlined below are only the minimum expectations of members and not every issue can be predicted and addressed here, so conduct could still be considered out of line even if it isn’t explicitly covered here. The instructions of the moderation team must be followed at all times.
No harassment, discrimination, or abuse of any kind. This includes insults and accusations (fanboy, troll, shill, etc).
No pornography, sexually explicit, or illegal content.
No thread dumping (posting a thread in the wrong section). Check the forum for the most appropriate location for your thread before posting.
- LMGTFY (Let Me Google That For You) links or comments in the same spirit.
- Post count / reputation farming.
- ‘Ask Me Anything’ threads.
- Shortened links (bit.ly etc.) without the permission of staff.
- No trolling or flame bait. This includes topics such as “company X sucks”, and religious debates.
- No political content, regardless of your views. If something spans politics and tech, the discussion must remain clearly within tech and must not descend into politics This covers all parts of the site, including status updates
- No advertising of any non-DPC material.eBay/trading sites, personal websites, or businesses except where appropriate. ).
- No affiliate links unless created by Dwarf Papillion Association.
- Twitch/YouTube links are only allowed in your own status updates; posting them on other users’ profiles or updates is not allowed.
- No begging for free or discounted things, asking for donations, GoFundMe’s, or any similar content.
- Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.
- Do not post other people’s personal information (name, email, addresses, phone number, etc) without their explicit consent.
- Do not post personally identifiable information pertaining to anybody under the age of 16, including yourself, regardless of whether you have permission to do so.
- SignaturesText only, no images or other external content linked.
- No Advertising/External Links.
Moderation & Bans
- Do not openly discuss the moderation of any content or user.
- If you have an issue please contact a mod:
- Do not backseat moderate – if there’s an issue, please use the report function. This includes responses such as “Off-topic”, “spam”, “advertising”, “status update material” etc; leave it for the mod team to handle.
- Please be aware staff cannot see private messages unless they are reported, except in exceptional circumstances. If you have an issue with a moderator at any time, please contact an Administrator via PM.
Log in to reply.